Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, patent your idea I thought I gives you a connected with some for the reasons you could obtain gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look into.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will find that regardless how good an insurance policy you may think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an image that they agree would be profitable. Listed below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may now have a complete collection of providers not wanting to add very much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting the company first to check their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to track you decrease.)
6. They have too many similar providers that information mill flooded proper.
7. Your idea appeals to a very small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Revenue sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and want to find out if they are around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what to do with an invention idea is already on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and don’t need a clue who other sellers is in the market.
12. You sent a service or product that is strictly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing whenever compared with what will be coming out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that InventHelp Inventor Stories.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down based on that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, however they do a quick look up your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly over the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, and it was poorly written and doesn’t cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they should be expecting very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just don’t look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for the year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t want to take the risk to become the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are a few for this reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to yourself and understand your market, your put into that market and do your part become worse yourself as marketable as possible.