Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a involving some of your reasons you could obtain gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to think about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that in spite of how to file a patent good a perception you might think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an example that they agree is usually profitable. Below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may surely have a full line of products and not wanting to add alot more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting firm first to observe their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your submission move. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to you decrease.)
6. They have too many similar providers that companies are flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea draws a minimal niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and they just don’t want to determine if they can go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what has already been on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and don’t have a clue who competition is looking.
12. You sent a product that is just like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in order to what is coming out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and InventHelp Pittsburgh Headquarters turns it down depending that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and have a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, whenever they begin a quick browse your patent they make it a point it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly after due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, but it was poorly written and does not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, to ensure that you they can expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they just don’t look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for the year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and how to patent a product idea then your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t need to go ahead and take risk to become the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are simply a few of the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to do your research and understand your market, your commit that market and seek information part different yourself as marketable as possible.